Bring the flavors of the Pacific home with this shortcut version of our customer favorite, Sticky Sticky Chicken!
|Kitchen Time:||45 minutes|
A mai tai!
In Your Kit:
- K&M Sticky Sticky Chicken Thighs
- Canned Pineapple
- K&M Ginger Scallion Sauce
- K&M Jasmine Rice
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Open canned pineapple, drain and discard juice.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil or parchment paper for easier clean up. Place the chicken thighs and pineapple on the baking sheet and drizzle some of the remaining marinade over everything so the pineapple is well coated. Roast on the upper rack of the oven for 30-45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through to 165ºF and is well caramelized. Feel free to use the broiler for the last few minutes!
- Cut broccoli into florets, removing the tough parts of the stem. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp of olive oil and season with 1 tsp salt and spread on a sheet pan.
- Roast the prepared broccoli on the lower-middle rack. Roast for 15-20 minutes, until the broccoli has crispy edges. Remove from oven, place in serving dish, and drizzle with ginger scallion sauce.
- Heat rice in the microwave with the lid askew until steaming.