A simple summery dish that brings all the flavors of the Pacific home! It’s delicious, so darn easy, and sure to be a huge hit at the dinner table.
A mai tai!
In Your Kit:
- K&M Sticky Sticky Chicken Legs
- Canned Pineapple
- K&M Ginger Scallion Sauce
- K&M Jasmine Rice
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Open canned pineapple, drain and discard juice.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or foil.
- Place the chicken legs and pineapple on one of the baking sheets. Drizzle some of the remaining marinade over everything, the pineapple should be well coated. Roast on the upper rack of the oven until the chicken is cooked through to 165ºF and caramelized - about 30-45 minutes. Feel free to use the broiler for the last few minutes!
- While the chicken is roasting, trim the tough end from the broccoli, and cut into medium-sized florets. Place on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Roast the prepared broccoli on the lower-middle rack until the broccoli has crispy edges - about 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven, place in a serving dish, and drizzle with your desired amount of ginger scallion sauce.
- Heat rice in the microwave with the lid askew until steaming.
- Transfer the chicken and pineapple to a serving platter along with any extra sauce you can get from the baking sheet. Drizzle with leftover ginger scallion sauce to taste.