Succulent roast chicken, thick cut bacon, and our own garlic cream sauce on Chef Ethan Stowell’s freshly made pasta make this meal a family favorite any night of the week.
|Kitchen Time:||20 minutes|
A glass of wine!
In your Kit:
K&M X Ethan Stowell at Home Fresh Fettuccine
K&M Roasted Chicken Breast
K&M Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce
K&M Thick Cut Bacon Bits
Salt & Pepper
1) Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a robust boil (we recommend 2 Tbsp salt per gallon of water!).
2) Slice chicken breast into bite-sized pieces.
3) In a large skillet over medium-low heat, warm the garlic cream sauce, chicken, and thick cut bacon bits, stirring occasionally.
4) Stir spinach into warmed sauce to wilt. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Keep warm while your pasta cooks.
Chef’s tip: Not a fan of cooked spinach in your pasta? Serve as a simple salad tossed with your best olive oil and balsamic vinegar!
5) Gently loosen the fettuccine by shaking, discarding excess semolina that may fall off. Add pasta to boiling water. This fresh, artisanal pasta will cook to a perfect al dente (a slight chewy bite in the middle) in about 3-4 minutes. Strain water and transfer pasta immediately into the sauce, stirring gently to allow the flavors to mingle.
6) Transfer to a serving dish or serve directly from the pan.
K&M X Ethan Stowell at Home Fresh Fettuccine (semolina, egg, water), K&M Roasted Chicken Breast (chicken breast, sea salt, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme, paprika, citric acid), K&M Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce (heavy cream, parmesan cheese, cream cheese, butter, garlic, sea salt, black pepper, nutmeg), K&M Thick Cut Bacon Bits (bacon).
milk, eggs, wheat