Succulent roast chicken, thick cut bacon, and our own garlic cream sauce make this pasta a family favorite.
|Kitchen Time:||20 minutes|
A glass of wine!
In your Kit:
K&M Fresh Fettuccine
Roast Chicken Breast
K&M Garlic Cream Sauce
K&M Thick Cut Bacon Bits
Salt & Pepper
- Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a robust boil (we recommend 2 Tbsp salt per gallon of water!).
- Slice chicken breast into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large skillet over medium-low heat, warm the garlic cream sauce, chicken, and thick cut bacon bits, stirring occasionally.
- Stir spinach into warmed sauce to wilt. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Keep warm while your pasta cooks.
- Gently loosen the fettuccine by shaking, discarding excess semolina that may fall off. Add pasta to boiling water. This fresh, artisanal pasta will cook to a perfect al dente (a slight chewy bite in the middle) in about 3-4 minutes. Strain water and transfer pasta immediately into the sauce, stirring gently to allow the flavors to mingle.
- Transfer to a serving dish or serve directly from the pan.
Chef’s tip: Not a fan of cooked spinach in your pasta? Leave it on the side as a simple salad!