Best-selling author Ted Kennedy Watson knows a thing or two about simply delicious meals. His sheet pan dinner is “easy enough for a weeknight meal, but also has an earthy quality that makes for a stellar meal to serve to guests!"
10% of proceeds for this meal kit benefits Seattle Humane in memory of Ted's beloved dog, Bailey, who took her last shift as Watson Kennedy shop dog this past year.
|Kitchen Time:||35 minutes|
|Pairs Great With:||Passion Fruit Pavlova|
Your kit includes:
K&M Market Chicken Thighs
K&M Castelvetrano Olives
K&M Jasmine Rice*
K&M Signature Salad Mix*
K&M Market Vinaigrette*
K&M Shaved Parmesan
- Meyer Lemons
*Already made for you!
- Salt & pepper
- White wine (recommended)
1) Preheat your oven to 400°F.
2) On a baking sheet, drizzle the chicken with olive oil. Drain the olives and add to the pan with a few sprigs of rosemary.
3) Halve the lemons and place around the chicken.
4) Pour a bit of white wine into the pan if you have some on hand. Roast for about 30 minutes or until the chicken comes to 160°F. Move things around a bit in the dish and spoon the pan drippings over the chicken while it roasts.
5) Warm the jasmine rice in the microwave with the lid askew until steamy.
6) Transfer the salad to a serving bowl and toss with the desired amount of dressing. Season with salt and pepper and top with shaved parmesan.
7) To serve, plate the chicken over the rice with the roasted lemons and olives and plenty of pan sauce! Light some candles and enjoy!
Ted’s Tip: The Meyer lemons are edible, skin and all, so be sure to give them a try!
K&M Market Chicken Thighs (draper farms chicken thighs, sea salt, pepper, thyme), K&M Jasmine Rice (jasmine rice, sea salt, canola oil), K&M Signature Salad Mix (romaine lettuce, arugula), K&M Market Vinaigrette (extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, sea salt, black pepper).