The easiest spaghetti & meatballs you will ever make! Simply boil our fresh artisanal pasta and warm the meatballs in our housemade pomodoro sauce for this fast take on a classic pasta dinner.
|Kitchen Time:||20 minutes|
|Active Time:||10 minutes|
|Allergens:||Milk, Eggs, Wheat|
|Pairs Great With:||Cold Brew Tiramisu|
IN YOUR KIT:
K&M Fresh Spaghetti
- K&M Classic Italian Meatballs
- K&M Pomodoro Sauce
- K&M Shaved Parmesan
- K&M THE Green Salad
- Olive Oil
- Place the contents of THE Green Salad in a serving bowl. Just before serving, toss with the market vinaigrette.
SPAGHETTI & MEATBALLS:
- Heat the pomodoro sauce and meatballs in a large pan over medium heat until warmed through (a lid will help minimize splatters!).
- Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a robust boil (we recommend 2 Tbsp salt per gallon of water!).
- Gently loosen the spaghetti by shaking, discarding excess semolina that may fall off. Add pasta to boiling water. This fresh, artisanal pasta will cook to a perfect al dente (a slight chewy bite in the middle) - about 3-4 minutes. Strain water and transfer pasta to a serving dish immediately. Drizzle with a little olive oil to keep the pasta from sticking, if desired.
- Ladle the hot sauce and meatballs over the pasta.
- To serve, garnish the pasta with shaved parmesan and serve alongside the salad. Enjoy!
K&M Fresh Spaghetti (semolina, water, egg), K&M Italian Meatballs (ground beef, ground pork, panko, water, egg, onion, garlic, oregano, chili flake, fresh parsley, sea salt), K&M Pomodoro Sauce (tomatoes, onion, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, sugar, oregano, sea salt, chili flakes), K&M THE Green Salad (k&m signature salad blend [romaine lettuce, arugula], k+m market vinaigrette, parmesan flakes, cherry tomatoes).
Eggs, milk, wheat