This dinner is flavorful, colorful, and best of all, comes together quickly! Simply sauté the chicken, heat the rice, and top with all the fixins’.
|Kitchen Time:||45 minutes|
K&M Ginger Scallion Chicken Thighs
Baby Gem Lettuce
K&M Vietnamese Pickles
K&M Jasmine Rice
K&M Fried Shallots
K&M Gochujang Aioli
1. In a pan over medium-high heat, sear the chicken in 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Cook 4-5 minutes on each side, until internal temperature reaches 165ºF. Transfer to a cutting board and allow to rest.
2. Trim the base of the baby gem lettuce and gently pull the leaves off the base, rinse and gently blot dry. Place on a large serving platter.
3. Freshly trim the tops and roots off of the scallions and discard. Thinly slice the remaining stems. Slice lime into wedges. Chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Place all components onto the serving platter with the lettuce.
4. Drain the pickled vegetables and place in a small serving bowl on the platter.
5. Heat rice in the microwave with the lid askew until steamy. Fluff with a fork and transfer to a serving bowl.
6. To build the lettuce wraps, we recommend portioning rice onto each piece of lettuce, adding chicken and pickled vegetables, then garnishing with aioli, fried shallots, scallion, and chili crisp!
K&M Ginger Scallion Chicken Thighs (boneless skinless chicken thighs, sea salt, ginger scallion sauce [tamari, rice vinegar, brown sugar, sesame oil, water, garlic, scallions, ginger]), K&M Vietnamese Pickles (daikon radish, carrot, vinegar, sugar, sea salt), K&M Jasmine Rice (jasmine rice, sea salt, canola oil), K&M Fried Shallots (shallot, palm oil, sea salt), Chili Crisp (soybean oil, chili, onion, fermented soybean, salt, sugar, pepper powder, sulfur dioxide, sodium sulfite), K&M Gochujang Aioli (mayonnaise, rice vinegar, canola oil, gochujang chili paste, sugar).
eggs, wheat, soy, sesame