Summer has arrived and so has the stone fruit! This simple treat takes about ten minutes to throw together – perfection!
|Kitchen Time:||45-60 minutes|
A cup of coffee!
K&M Magic Pie Spice
K&M Almond Frangipane Crumble
K&M Whipped Cream
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Cut fruit into 1-inch pieces, discarding the pit.
- Place fruit in an oven-safe dish that fits all the fruit and leaves at least 1-inch remaining to top of the pan (we recommend a loaf pan!). Add magic pie spice and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle all the almond frangipane crumble on top of the fruit.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the fruit is tender, juices are bubbling, and the crumble is golden brown (timing will vary depending on your oven).
- Allow to cool slightly before eating. Top with lots of whipped cream!
K&M Magic Pie Spice (sugar, food starch, ginger, cinnamon, citric acid, sea salt), K&M Almond Frangipane Crumble (flour, butter, sugar, almond paste, almonds, sea salt), K&M Whipped Cream (heavy cream, confectioners’ sugar)
milk, tree nuts, wheat