We prepare our risotto just like one of our favorite Italian restaurants, Cortina! Mixing in our Artichoke & Goat Cheese Dip is our ultimate hack for a slightly tangy, yet creamy base (that, and you don’t have to spend an hour endlessly stirring the grains)! This dish makes a great vegetarian entrée or side dish for the table - and bonus, it's gluten free!
|Kitchen Time:||30 minutes|
K&M Cortina’s Risotto Starter
K&M Marinated Artichokes
K&M Artichoke & Goat Cheese Dip
- Salt & Pepper
- White Wine (Optional)
- Drain marinated artichokes.
- Pour the risotto base into a large pan over medium heat and break apart with a wooden spoon. Add ½ cup white wine (or water) and simmer until the wine is almost all absorbed.
- Then add 1 cup of water and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the liquid is absorbed, and the rice is tender.
- Turn heat off and stir in ¾ to 1 cup of the artichoke & goat cheese dip. Fold in half of the marinated artichokes. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with remaining artichokes and shaved parmesan. Serve and enjoy!
Chef’s Tip: If you like your risotto more al dente start with ½ cup of water and add more according to your taste.
K&M Cortina’s Risotto Starter (arborrio rice, water, onion, butter, garlic, sea salt), K&M Marinated Artichokes (artichoke hearts, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, sea salt), K&M Artichoke & Goat Cheese Dip (artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, goat cheese, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic, sea salt, cayenne).