There’s nothing better than warm cinnamon rolls for breakfast! Grab the kids to help and get to baking!
|Kitchen Time:||45 minutes|
A cup of coffee!
In your Kit:
K&M Cinnamon Brioche Dough
- Cinnamon Sugar Filling
- Confectioner's Sugar
- Bring cinnamon filling to room temperature or cheat a little and microwave it for 20 second intervals, stirring well between. Just don’t let it melt!
- Butter the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan or 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Roll brioche dough on a floured countertop into a rectangular shape about ¼ inch thick using the flour to prevent sticking.
- Spread the cinnamon filling evenly over the dough, right to the edges. Roll jelly-roll style from the short side so you will end up with a short, fat roll.
- Cut into 8 even wheels and place in the prepared pan. No need to trim uneven ends, just place upside-down in the pan!
- Cover lightly with plastic wrap and allow to proof for 30-45 minutes in a warm, draft-free location. They won’t double in size, but they will poof gently. While the dough is proofing, preheat your oven to 375ºF.
- Bake buns until golden brown on top and cooked through (about 25-35 minutes). Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Whisk confectioners sugar, zest of an orange, and 1-2 Tbsp orange juice to make a thick glaze. Once your rolls have cooled, drizzle the glaze over the top!