Panzanella is one of those summer recipes that truly tastes like summer. It's one that you want to make in peak season—when the tomatoes are extra juicy, and herbs are super fresh!
|Kitchen Time:||45 minutes|
K&M Market Chicken Quarters
K&M Rustic Housemade Croutons
K&M Market Vinaigrette
- Salt & Pepper
1) Preheat grill to 400ºF (medium heat) with one burner turned to low or set up the coals for indirect heat.
2) Smear the chicken with half the chimichurri before grilling, and season with salt and pepper. Place the chicken on the hot side of the grill and cook for about 15 minutes, tending frequently and turning often to avoid flare ups.
3) When the skin starts to crisp and darken, move the legs to the cooler side of the grill and let them cook for another 15-20 minutes, keeping a close eye on them to ensure even cooking and browning.
4) Prepare your stone fruit by cut slicing off just to the right, and just to the left of the center stone. Next slice off the remaining sides. Slice each nectarine quarter into thin, bite-sized pieces.
5) Pull the leaves off the mint, basil and tarragon. Stack each leaf on top of each other and roll into a tight roll, and slice thin pieces until you have small threads of herbs.
6) In a large bowl, toss the arugula and croutons, add the herbs, sliced fruit, and a generous drizzle of dressing. Gently tear the burrata into bite-sized pieces and top the salad. Serve the chicken on the side with the remaining chimichurri.
K&M Market Chicken (chicken, sea salt, pepper, thyme), Chimichurri ( ), K&M Rustic Housemade Croutons (grand central bread, extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, garlic powder, black pepper, oregano), K&M Market Vinaigrette (red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, canola oil, garlic, kosher salt, pepper).