Let’s get through this winter together! A big bowl of our cold cure broth loaded with aromatic herbs, comforting chicken, and long noodles sounds like the perfect way to rejuvenate.
|Kitchen Time:||15 minutes|
|Pairs Great With:||Coconut Panna Cotta|
Your kit includes:
K&M Cold Cure Broth*
K&M Roasted Chicken Breast*
K&M Fried Shallots*
- Bok Choy
*Already made for you!
1) Bring the broth to a boil on the stovetop.
2) Trim the tips and roots from the scallions and slice at an angle. Pick the cilantro from their stems. Wedge the lime. Arrange all of these garnishes on a serving platter.
3) Add half the noodles to the broth and cook until soft. Remove the noodles from broth with a pasta spoon or tongs and portion into the deepest bowls you have and set aside.
4) While the noodles are cooking, chop the broccoli florets from the stems. Chop the root off of the bok choy, rinse the leaves and set aside.
5) Add the broccoli and simmer for about two minutes. Add the baby bok choy and simmer a few minutes more until all veggies have reached your desired texture. Slice chicken into ½ inch strips and add to the broth.
6) Ladle broth with the chicken and veggies into your noodle bowls.
7) Enjoy tableside topped with all the garnishes and a big squeeze of lime!
Chef’s Tip: If you’re looking to warm up or clear your sinuses, add in as much sambal or sriracha as you like!
K&M Cold Cure Broth (water, chicken bones, yellow onion, carrot, garlic, orange, ginger, jalapeño, lemongrass, turmeric root, black peppercorn, cinnamon, star anise, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, clove, bay leaf), Pho Rice Noodles (rice flour, water), K&M Roasted Chicken Breast (chicken breast, sea salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme, paprika, citric acid), K&M Fried Shallots (shallot, palm oil, sea salt).