A perfect dessert to celebrate our tart and juicy Washington apples and the chill in the air. Delicious with whipped cream after dinner, or with coffee the next morning – we won’t tell!
|Kitchen Time:||10 minutes|
K&M Magic Pie Spice
K&M Almond Frangipane Crumble
K&M Whipped Cream
1). Preheat oven to 375ºF.
2. Chop apples into 1-inch pieces removing the core and seeds. We tend to leave the skin on but feel free to peel them if you prefer.
3. Place apples in an oven safe dish that fits all the fruit and leaves at least 1 inch space remaining in the pan (a loaf pan works well for this!). Add magic pie spice and toss to coat.
4. Sprinkle all the almond frangipane crumble on top of the apples.
5. Bake for 40-60 minutes or until the apples are tender, juices are bubbling, and the crumble is golden brown (timing will vary depending on your oven!).
6. Allow to cool slightly before eating. Top with lots of whipped cream!
K&M Magic Pie Spice (sugar, food starch, cinnamon, ginger, citric acid, sea salt), K&M Almond Frangipane Crumble (flour, butter, sugar, almond paste, almonds, sea salt), K&M Whipped Cream (heavy cream, confectioners’ sugar).
milk, tree nuts, wheat