Light the candles and set out the real napkins. This bistro menu staple with herby butter infused steak, smooth mashed potatoes and garlicy broccolini is now completely at home in your kitchen too!
|Kitchen Time:||25 minutes|
|Pairs Great With:||Molten Lava Cakes|
Your kit includes:
K&M Everyday Bavette Steak
- K&M Everything Compound Butter
K&M Broccolini with Garlic Rosemary Paste
K&M Housemade Mashed Potatoes*
*Already made for you!
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Toss broccolini with 3 Tbsp olive oil and ½ tsp salt on a sheet pan and roast for 12-18 minutes.
3) Remove steak from wrapping and pat dry.
4) Heat 1 Tbsp oil and half the compound butter together in a large pan over medium-high heat. Place steak in the pan and sear, 3-5 minutes per side until beautifully browned. Remove steak when desired doneness is reached (we like our steak cooked to 125ºF for medium-rare) and allow to rest with the rest of the compound butter on top!
Chef’s Tip: if the weather is dry, we highly recommend grilling this steak!
5) When the broccolini are tender, toss with desired amount of rosemary garlic paste and return to the oven for 2-3 minutes.
5) Warm the mashed potatoes in the microwave until steamy.
7) Slice the steak against the grain and enjoy alongside big helpings of mashed potatoes and broccolini!
K&M Broccolini with Rosemary & Garlic (broccolini, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, rosemary, sea salt), K&M Everyday Bavette Steak (st. helen’s beef, sea salt, black pepper),K&M Housemade Mashed Potatoes (russet and yukon gold potatoes, cream, butter, sea salt), K&M Everything Compound Butter (butter, shallot, red wine vinegar, garlic, parsley, chive, sea salt, black pepper).