Bring the bar to the comfort of your home with these wings — perfect for football season or just a night in!
|Type:||Meal or Snack!|
|Kitchen Time:||45 minutes|
- K&M Buffalo Wings
- K&M Blue Ranch Dip
- K&M Garlic Parmesan Butter
- Aluminum foil
- Olive Oil
- Hot Sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven broiler and set rack at the top. You want your oven very hot for these!
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and coat with non-stick spray or a little olive oil.
- Melt 3-4 Tbsp garlic parmesan butter and drizzle over the wings in a bowl or the bag they came in.
- Spread the wings in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Broil until the wings start browning (about 10-15 minutes) then carefully flip wings over and broil another 5-10 minutes until both sides are nicely browned and cooked through (everyone's broiler is a little different so timing may vary).
- Serve with blue ranch dip, carrots, celery sticks, your favorite hot sauce, and lots and lots of napkins!