Football season is finally kicking off! These chicken wings and cheesy bread are just as good on the grill for pre-season as they are in the oven as we inch closer to playoffs. Tell your crew to bring the Rainier – you’ve got this epic snack spread covered!
|Type:||Meal or Snack!|
|Kitchen Time:||30 minutes|
- K&M Garlic Parmesan Compound Butter
- K&M Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Carrots & Celery
- K&M Buffalo Sauce
- K&M Blue Ranch Dressing
- K&M Pizza Dough
- Sliced Colby Jack Cheese
- K&M Pizza Sauce
- Parchment Paper
- All Purpose Flour
- Olive Oil
1) Preheat oven broiler and set rack near the top. If it is still dry outside, then get out there and grill!
2) Melt one of the compound butters and drizzle over the wings while they are still in the bag and mix them around a bit to coat.
3) Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment for ease of clean-up. Spread the wings in a single layer.
Chef’s Tip: Place the wings on a wire rack if you like them crispy!
4) Broil for 8 minutes then carefully flip with tongs and broil another 4-6 minutes until nicely browned and cooked through. Every broiler is different, so watch those wings!
5) Plate wings on a platter with carrots and celery. Add small bowls of buffalo sauce and blue ranch dressing on the side. Serve with lots and lots of napkins!
1) Preheat oven to 450°F with a pizza stone if you have one! Allow pizza dough to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to make stretching easier.
2) Pop the remaining compound butter in the microwave 10 seconds at a time to soften, but not melt.
3) Remove dough from packaging and apply a light dusting of flour. Roll out the dough to approximately 16” in diameter. Line a sheet pan or preheated pizza stone with parchment and lightly oil. Place dough onto pan and spread softened butter on the top, then top with cheese. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
4) Cut cheesy bread in half lengthwise, then slice perpendicularly into rectangles. Transfer to a large serving board with pizza sauce and blue ranch dressing in small bowls for dipping.
K&M Garlic Parmesan Compound Butter (butter, parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, sea salt, cayenne pepper), K&M Buffalo Chicken Wings (chicken wings, vinegar, cayenne pepper, sea salt, water, garlic powder), K&M Buffalo Sauce (aged cayenne red peppers, distilled vinegar, water, salt, garlic powder), K&M Blue Ranch Dressing (sour cream, mayonnaise, buttermilk, pt. reyes blue cheese, lemon juice, dill, parsley, chives, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt), K&M Pizza Dough (flour, water, sea salt, yeast), K&M Pizza Sauce (tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, sugar, oregano, sea salt, chili flake).
milk, eggs, wheat