Meatless Monday is a lot tastier when you sear up our lemongrass-marinated tofu with leafy bok choy! This easy weeknight dish is just as tasty grilled as it is under the broiler.
|Kitchen Time:||30 minutes|
K&M Lemongrass Tofu
K&M Spicy Noodle Sauce
K&M Jasmine Rice
2 Baby Bok Choy
K&M Gochujang Aioli
Salt & Pepper
1) Preheat your grill or broiler to high (500ºF).
2) Gently pat tofu dry with a paper towel and place on a sheet pan.
3) Slice baby bok choy in half lengthwise and rinse well (dirt loves to hide between those leaves!). Pat dry on a dish towel. Place bok choy and the scallions on the sheet pan and drizzle everything with oil and season with salt.
4) You can grill everything at the same time; removing the tofu when it is well seared on both sides and when bok choy and scallions are well charred and softened - don’t be afraid to give them a little color! Drizzle spicy noodle sauce over the bok choy while it’s still warm.
5) Reheat jasmine rice in the microwave with the lid slightly askew until steaming.
6) Serve tofu, scallions and bok choy alongside the rice with a nice drizzle of gochujang aioli.