A quick and delicious weeknight dinner that leaves only one dish in the sink. May the wonders of one-pot pasta never cease
eggs, milk, wheat
In your kit:
K&M Garlic & Parmesan Cream Sauce
K&M Fresh Campanelle Pasta
K&M Garlic Parmesan Bread
Salt & Pepper
GARLIC PARMESAN BREAD:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Unwrap the garlic parmesan bread and place on a parchment-lined sheet tray, butter side up. Bake until golden brown – about 15 minutes.
LEMONY ONE-POT PASTA:
- Scoop the garlic & parmesan cream sauce into a large pot, then add equal parts water (we like to use the same jar as a measuring cup) and stir together. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half and add to the pot.
- Gently add the pasta to the pot and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Stir often and cook until pasta is tender - about 8-10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and zest the lemon into the pot. Add however much arugula looks tasty. Season to taste with salt and pepper, add a squeeze of lemon juice, and top with parmesan flakes.
- Slice the garlic bread and transfer to a plate to serve family style along with the pasta.
Chef’s Tip: Have a few remaining ingredients? Enjoy a light side salad made from arugula, a squeeze of lemon juice, a drizzle of your best olive oil, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper!