You’ll be the envy of the neighborhood with the delicious smells wafting off your grill! This family-style feast is best shared around the table so everyone can make their own! Layer the grilled meat and veggies on the rice with the flatbread and tzatziki on the side, or fold it all into one bite, gyro style.
Type: Complete Dinner Servings: 4 servings Kitchen Time: 45 minutes
In your Kit:
Lamb OR Chicken Kebab Meat
Mini Bell Peppers
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
1) Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2) Place wood skewers on a baking sheet and carefully submerge with hot water. Allow to soak for 15 minutes, then carefully skewer meat onto kebabs.
3) Rinse zucchini and cut in half, lengthwise. Peel onion and cut into ½ inch rings. Rinse and dry peppers, leaving them whole. Place vegetables on a baking sheet and toss with 2-3 Tbsp of olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4) Lightly oil the grill, then place the vegetables and kebabs across the grates. Grill the vegetables until they are tender with good char marks. Remove the kebabs when the meat has reached desired doneness.
5) Toss the flatbreads on the grill for a quick toast. The toaster works great for warming the flatbread too!
1) Transfer the Greek salad to a serving bowl and crumble feta over the top.
2) Slice the lemon and place in a small dish. Scoop the tzatziki sauce into a small bowl.
2) Warm the turmeric rice in the microwave with the lid slightly askew for 2-3 minutes until steaming hot. Transfer to a serving bowl and fluff with a fork.
3) There’s no wrong way to enjoy this meal! Be sure to give everything a good squeeze of lemon juice!
1) Layer the yogurt, passionfruit curd and toasted pistachios in small dishes to create parfaits. Enjoy this light finish to your flavorful feast!
Lamb Kebab Meat (lamb, sea salt), Chicken Kebab Meat (chicken breast, sea salt), Flatbread (), Greek Salad (tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, kalamata olives, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, mint, sea salt, oregano), K&M Tzatziki (yogurt, cucumber, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, dill, garlic, sea salt), Turmeric Rice (jasmine rice, water, sea salt, canola oil, turmeric), Passionfruit Curd (passionfruit puree, sugar, butter, eggs).
milk, eggs, tree nuts