Our white pizza is guaranteed to be delivered to your table HOT! The creamy base is layered with rich mozzarella, crispy prosciutto, roasted peppers, and fresh arugula, making each bite a taste sensation!
|Kitchen Time:||25 minutes|
A glass of wine!
In your Kit:
K&M Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce
K&M Roasted Red Pepper Relish
K&M Pizza Dough
Semolina or Cornmeal
All Purpose Flour
- Preheat your oven to 500ºF (or as hot as yours will go!). Prepare a sheet pan by sprinkling it with semolina or cornmeal.
- Give the sauce a good stir. Slice one mozzarella in ¼ inch rounds. Drain the liquid from the pepper relish.
- Flatten the dough with your hands or roll with a pin on a flour-dusted surface until it reaches ¼-inch thickness and a 12-inch diameter, dusting with additional flour as needed to prevent sticking.
- Gently transfer dough to the prepared baking sheet. Spread 1/2 cup of the sauce onto the dough and spread with the back of a spoon. Evenly top with the sliced mozzarella, prosciutto, and half of the pepper relish.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the pizza is bubbling, cheese is melted, and the crust is golden brown. Pop any big crust bubbles that arise and give it a turn for an even bake about halfway through!
- Remove from oven and allow to rest on a cutting board before slicing. Top with a handful of arugula and enjoy!
Chef’s Tip: There will be enough arugula, pepper relish, and mozzarella left to make a side salad – just add your favorite vinaigrette!