We love this served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!
|Kitchen Time:||45-60 minutes|
A cup of coffee!
K&M Pâte Brisée
K&M Magic Pie Spice
K&M Almond Frangipane Topping
- K&M Whipped Cream
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Chop rhubarb into 1-inch pieces avoiding the fibrous base and top branches.
- Place rhubarb in an oven-safe dish that fits all the fruit and leaves at least 1-inch remaining to top of the pan (we recommend a loaf pan!). Add magic pie spice and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle all the almond frangipane crumble on top of the rhubarb.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes, or until the rhubarb is tender, juices are bubbling, and the crumble is golden brown (timing will vary depending on your oven).
- Allow to cool slightly before eating. Top with lots of whipped cream!