Perfectly juicy grilled chicken and the most flavorful peanut sauce makes this a quick and simple end-of-summer meal perfect for enjoying on the back deck with a crisp beer or chilled pinot gris!
|Kitchen Time:||30 minutes|
K&M Seasoned Chicken Breast
K&M Thai Peanut Sauce
K&M Vietnamese Pickles
K&M Signature Salad Mix
K&M Nuoc Cham
K&M Fried Shallots
1) Slice chicken into bite-sized pieces and toss in a bowl with desired amount of peanut sauce.
2) Roughly chop roasted peanuts and set aside.
3) Drain the Vietnamese pickles.
4) In a large bowl, add the signature salad mix and the pickled vegetables. Toss with desired amount of nuoc cham.
5) Top each salad with chicken coated in peanut sauce, fried shallots, and roasted peanuts.
K&M Roasted Chicken Breast (Draper Chicken breasts, chicken breast spice mix [salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, dried thyme, paprika, citric acid], olive oil), K&M Thai Peanut Sauce (peanut butter, tamari, sesame oil, tahini, sugar, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic, fresh chili paste), K&M Vietnamese Pickles (daikon radish, carrot, vinegar, sugar, sea salt), K&M Signature Salad Mix (romaine lettuce, arugula), K&M Nuoc Cham (rice wine vinegar, fish sauce, water, lime juice, sugar, shallot, jalapeño, garlic, ginger), K&M Fried Shallots (shallot, palm oil, sea salt).
egg, fish, peanut, soy, sesame