Brown Sugar Pumpkin Pie
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pie dough into a 14-inch round. Transfer to a pie dish and crimp the edges. Refrigerate the pie shell while preparing your filling.
- Whisk 2 eggs in a medium-sized bowl. Add the pumpkin pie filling and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the prepared filling into the pie shell. Brush the crust edge lightly with water and sprinkle with finishing sugar.
- Bake on the middle rack for 10 minutes at 400ºF then reduce heat to 325ºF. Cook until the custard is set, and a knife gently poked into the filling comes out clean – about 25-35 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Allow the pie to cool before serving with whipped cream or reheat in the oven during dinner covered with foil.
K&M Pumpkin Pie Filling (evaporated milk, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, ground ginger, fresh ginger, cloves, nutmeg, ground allspice, black pepper), K&M Pie Dough (flour, sugar, salt, butter), K&M Whipped Cream (cream, confectioners sugar)