- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the tops off the carrots, then slice in half lengthwise. If they are extra-long, slice in half to shorten.
- Spread carrots on a parchment lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and a sprinkle of salt. Toss to coat. Place the baking sheet into the oven, and roast carrots until just tender - about 15 minutes. Carefully remove the baking sheet from the oven, then drizzle the carrots with the honey harissa glaze and toss to coat. Return to the oven for about 5 minutes.
- While the carrots are roasting, pick, and chop the mint and parsley.
- Grab a serving platter and dollop or spread the brown butter crema on the plate (you will pile the carrots on top!).
- Transfer the carrots to the serving platter with the crema. Sprinkle the chopped mint and parsley overall. Serve and enjoy!
Chef’s Note: To make a beautiful, restaurant-style smear of the brown butter crema: pile all of it at one end of the serving plate. Place the back of a large serving spoon into the cream and pull away from the pile, leaving a trail of crema.
K&M Honey Harissa Glaze (honey, fresh chili paste, water, garlic, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, sea salt, star anise), K&M Brown Butter Crema (sour cream, butter, milk powder, sage, lemon juice, salt).