- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the bottoms off each brussels sprout, then cut in half lengthwise. Toss with 2-3 Tbsp of olive oil, then spread evenly on the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with salt.
- Transfer the baking sheet into the oven and roast until nicely roasted (leaves should just be getting crispy) - about 25-30 minutes. Give the pan a good shake about halfway through.
- Carefully remove from the oven and pour the maple chili glaze over the brussels sprouts and mix in the bacon bits. Return to the oven to heat the bacon - about 2-4 minutes. When done, season to taste with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Transfer to serving dish and sprinkle with toasted hazelnuts.
K&M Maple Chili Glaze (maple syrup, sugar, apple cider vinegar, espelette, salt), K&M Chili Salt (maldon sea salt, espelette chili).