Bright pops of color and flavor abound with this quick and easy pasta. Featuring freshly made artisanal pasta from our Kitchen & Market X Ethan Stowell at Home collaboration.
|Kitchen Time:||15 minutes|
K&M X Ethan Stowell at Home Fresh Campanelle
K&M Basil Pesto
K&M Marinated Artichoke Hearts
K&M Roasted Pepper Relish
Salt & Pepper
1. Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a robust boil for the pasta (We recommend 2 Tbsp of salt per gallon of water!).
2. Gently loosen the pasta by shaking it and discarding any semolina that may fall off. Add the pasta to the boiling water. This is a fresh artisanal pasta so it will cook in about 4-5 minutes. Be sure to test a piece to ensure it is tender!
3. While the pasta cooks, slice cherry tomatoes in half and set aside.
4. Strain and transfer the pasta into a large bowl. Mix in the pesto, marinated artichokes, red pepper relish, and tomatoes.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then portion pasta into bowls. Gently tear the burrata into equal portions over the pasta and enjoy!
Chef’s Tip: we recommend serving this dinner with garlic bread, or a simple baguette toasted and rubbed with a clove of garlic!
K&M Fresh Campanelle Pasta (semolina, water, egg), K&M Basil Pesto (basil, canola oil, water, parmesan cheese, garlic, sea salt), K&M Marinated Artichoke Hearts (artichoke hearts, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, chive, garlic, sea salt), K&M Roasted Pepper Relish (roasted red peppers, extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, niçoise olives, castelvetrano olives, fresh parsley, fresh chives, garlic, orange zest, sea salt, chili flake).
eggs, milk, wheat