A cozy warm fall dinner with creamy mashed potatoes, mustardy roasted savoy cabbage and apples, and our signature savory fruit compote.
|Kitchen Time:||30 minutes|
K&M Market Salad
K&M Brined Pork Chops (2)
1 Savoy Cabbage
1 Red Onion
K&M Savory Fruit Compote
K&M Mashed Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Dijon Mustard
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Cut savoy cabbage in half then wedge one of the halves into 4 pieces, saving the other half for another use (makes a great salad!). Peel and wedge the red onion into sixths. Wedge and core the apple into eighths.
- Whisk 3 Tbsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar and 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard together. Place the cabbage, onion, and apple on a rimmed sheet pan. Sprinkle with 1-2 tsp salt and drizzle with mustard mixture. Toss to coat.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes until everything is tender and browning.
- While the produce roasts; place a skillet over medium-high heat and add 2 Tbsp olive oil. Pat brined pork chops dry with a paper towel and then sear for 6-8 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reaches 140ºF (for medium). If your chops are nicely browned but not yet up to temp, you can toss them in the oven for a few minutes to finish. Once to desired internal temp, let chops rest for 5-10 minutes covered.
- Heat mashed potatoes in the microwave (or stove top) with the lid askew until steamy and serve with the pork chops, roasted veggies, and our savory fruit compote.
Chef’s Tip: Cooking for 4? Simply grab double the pork chops, mashed potatoes, apple and onion and double the recipe!