This is a fancy but easy recipe that’s sure to impress everyone – we love this as a weeknight treat or the last bite at a dinner party.
|Kitchen Time:||35-40 minutes|
Vanilla Ice Cream
K&M Magic Pie Spice (1/4 cup)
2 Pears (large)
K&M Whipped Cinnamon Mascarpone
K&M Classic Granola
- Wine (White or Red)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Halve pears and remove the core. We leave the skins on but feel free to peel them if you prefer.
- Place 1/3 cup wine (orange juice or water would also work here!) and 1/4 cup magic pie spice in a baking dish and stir until combined. Add pears, cut side down and wrap dish tightly in foil.
- Bake pears for 25-45 minutes (or longer if your pears aren’t very ripe) until they are tender to a fork and have released some of their juices (the riper the pear, the less time required).
- Remove foil and bake another 5 minutes to reduce the sauce if needed. It should be thick and syrupy.
- Serve pears with a scoop of the whipped cinnamon mascarpone and a drizzle of sauce from the pan. Top with granola!
Chef’s Tip: This happens to be a great fall dessert for our gluten-free friends.