Does it get any better than BBQ chicken cooked slowly on the grill and slathered with your new favorite barbecue sauce?
|Kitchen Time:||45 minutes|
K&M BBQ Chicken Leg Quarters
K&M Sweet & Tangy BBQ Sauce
K&M Mashed Potatoes
K&M Southwest Corn Salad
- Chef’s Tip: Flipping the chicken pieces often and moving them around the grill keeps them from burning. If you are a grill master and have your own special method, by all means, follow your heart!
- Preheat grill to 400ºF with one burner turned to low or set up the coals for indirect heat.
- Place the pre-seasoned chicken on the hot side of the grill and cook for about 15 minutes, tending frequently and turning often to avoid flare ups.
- When the skin starts to crisp and darken, move the legs to the cooler side of the grill and let them cook for another 15-20 minutes, keeping a close eye on them to ensure even cooking and browning. When ready, serve on a platter with barbecue sauce on the side.
- Heat mashed potatoes in the microwave with the lid askew until steaming, giving it a good stir as you go!
- To prepare the salad, slice the tomatoes in half, mix with the corn salad, and toss onto the arugula.
K&M BBQ Chicken Leg Quarters (chicken leg quarter, k+m BBQ rub [smoked paprika, brown sugar, black pepper, sea salt, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne]), K&M Sweet & Tangy BBQ Sauce (ketchup, water, onion, apple cider vinegar, worcestershire sauce, gochujang, molasses, garlic, brown sugar, extra virgin olive oil, canola oil, chili powder, black pepper, sea salt), K&M Mashed Potatoes (russet and yukon gold potatoes, butter, cream, sea salt) K&M Southwest Corn Salad (cumin, corn, poblano, black bean, cilantro, citrus, oil, cotija, tajin).
milk, fish, wheat