These breakfast sandwiches are great for a crowd or to prep breakfast ahead for the week. This is our spin on the classic but there are plenty of ways to make it your own with different cheeses, sauces, and eggs your way!
|Kitchen Time:||35 minutes|
K&M Bloody Mary Mix
K&M Buttermilk Biscuits
K&M Breakfast Sausage
K&M Basil Parmesan Aioli
- Dijon Mustard
- Hot Sauce (Optional)
- Follow instructions on the biscuit packaging and bake until golden brown and cooked through.
- Slice the breakfast sausage into 4 equal portions and shape into large patties about biscuit size.
- Heat a non-stick skillet on medium high and cook sausage patties until cooked through and well browned on both sides. About 8-10 minutes and 160ºF.
- Remove patties from pan and top with sliced cheddar cheese and set aside, covered to keep warm and gently melt the cheese.
- Cook eggs as desired (we prefer ours sunny side up) in the same pan as you cooked your sausage patties. (A quick wipe with a paper towel will get the pan clean enough!)
- Split each biscuit and slather both sides with basil parmesan aioli and a little dijon mustard. Pile on the sausage & cheese, the egg, the bacon, some arugula (see, it’s healthy!) and hot sauce (optional).
- Grab extra napkins and dig in!