If this seems simple, it’s because it is! All you need is quinoa (which we’ve made for you), some veggies, and our insanely delicious herby green sauce. Healthy lunches (or dinners!) here we come…
|Kitchen Time:||10 minutes|
- K&M Tricolor Quinoa
- K&M Arugula
- K&M Marinated Beets
- K&M Pickled Red Onions
- K&M Roasted Chicken or Tofu (optional)
- K&M Herby Green Sauce
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Feta or Goat Cheese
- Fresh Herbs (optional)
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Cut cherry tomatoes in halves, or roast if you are feeling fancy!
- Chop any herbs you picked out – mint, parsley, and cilantro are all great options (about 1 cup total).
- Layer quinoa (optional: heat quinoa until just warm in the microwave), arugula, and herbs in a large serving bowl with a drizzle of the pickled red onion juice and olive oil.
- Top with halved tomatoes, marinated beets, cheese, pickled red onions, ½ cup pepitas and roasted chicken (or tofu). Serve with our herby green sauce and adjust seasoning with salt & pepper to taste.
Chef’s Note: This recipe can be customized in some many different ways – there is no wrong way to make a grain bowl! Don’t love arugula? No problem, go with kale or spinach instead! Want to make it vegan? Skip the cheese and go with marinated chickpeas for a little extra protein and our market vinaigrette instead of herby green sauce!