These baked sweet potato wedges, caramelized with our harissa honey glaze, make for the perfect quick and easy side dish and the brown butter crema makes them impossible to resist!
|Kitchen Time:||30 minutes|
K&M French Market Chicken
K&M Honey Harissa Glaze
K&M Brown Butter Crema (or Sour Cream)
4 Sweet Potatoes
Fresh Cilantro or Parsley (optional)
- Olive Oil
- Flake Salt (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Quarter wedge the sweet potatoes if they are small or cut into 2” hunks. Place them on a sheet pan with 2-3 Tbsp olive oil and 1-2 tsp salt and toss until evenly coated.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown and fork tender.
- While the potatoes are roasting, rough chop ¼ cup cilantro or parsley and set aside as a garnish.
- Carefully remove baking sheet from oven and drizzle with
about 1/4th cup of honey harissa glaze and toss to coat. Return to the oven for 3-5 more minutes to glaze the potatoes.
- Smear a large spoonful or two of brown butter crema on the base of your serving dish. Nestle the roasted sweet potatoes in the crema and drizzle a little more glaze over the top. Garnish with the herbs and a sprinkling of flake salt.