Football season is here, which means it’s not game time if there aren’t buffalo wings to share! These are just as good on the grill as they are in the oven. Plus, our Blue Cheese Dip is sure to become a fan favorite. So, tell your crew to bring the brews – you’ve got the hot wings covered!
|Type:||Meal or Snack!|
|Kitchen Time:||30 minutes|
IN YOUR KIT:
- K&M Buffalo Chicken Wings
- K&M Blue Cheese Dip
- K&M Carrots and Celery Crudité
- K&M Buffalo Sauce
- Aluminum Foil
1) Preheat oven to 450°F and set rack near the top. If it is dry outside, then get out there and grill!
2) Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil for ease of clean-up. Spread the wings in a single layer.
Chef’s Tip: Place the wings on a wire rack if you like them crispy!
3) Transfer to the oven and bake until wings are golden brown, crisp, and cooked through to 165ºF – about 20-25 minutes.
4) Remove from the oven and carefully plate wings on a platter with the crudité. Add small bowls of buffalo sauce and blue cheese dip on the side. Serve with lots and lots of napkins. Enjoy!
K&M Buffalo Chicken Wings (chicken wings, vinegar, cayenne pepper, sea salt, water, garlic powder), K&M Blue Cheese Dip (sour cream, mayonnaise, buttermilk, pt. reyes blue cheese, lemon juice, dill, parsley, chives, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt), Crudité (carrots, celery), Buffalo Sauce (distilled vinegar, aged cayenne red peppers, salt, water, canola oil, paprika, xanthan gum, garlic powder & natural flavor).