We love this simple recipe for a cold and rainy evening (in other words, winter in Seattle!). Our cold cure chicken broth is simmered for over 24 hours so all you have to do is heat and garnish.
|Kitchen Time:||15 minutes|
- K&M Roasted Chicken (4-8oz)
- K&M Cold Cure Broth (24 oz)
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 1 Jalapeño
- K&M Asian Herbs Bundle
- Rice Noodles (1 bundle)
- Hoisin (optional)
- Sriracha (optional)
- Place 1 bundle of rice noodles in a heat-proof bowl (using the bowl you plan to eat from is perfect and will cut down on dishes). Pour boiling water over noodles to cover and allow to sit for 10 minutes then drain and return to bowl.
- While the rice noodles are soaking, bring cold cure bone broth to a simmer on the stove top.
- Slice about a quarter of an onion and one jalapeño very thinly. Slice scallions and chop herbs (how much is totally up to you - they are your pho toppings).
- Hand tear 1 cup of roasted chicken and add to broth. Keep at a low simmer.
- Pour broth and meat over noodles and garnish as desired with scallions, onion, and jalapeño.
Chef's Tip: If you have hoisin and sriracha at home, these are very traditional phở sauces to add as you eat!