Who doesn’t love a good stir fry?! With a delicious Asian-inspired flavor profile, this dinner is colorful, and comes together quickly!
|Kitchen Time:||25 minutes|
|Active Time:||10 minutes|
In Your Kit:
K&M Ginger Scallion Chicken Thighs
- K&M Stir-Fry Sauce
- K&M Peppers & Onions
- Stir-Fry Noodles
- Vegetable Oil
- Cut the florets from the head of the broccoli.
- Thinly slice the scallions at an angle and set aside for garnish.
- Heat about 1 Tbsp oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Place the chicken thighs in the pan and cook for about 5-7 minutes on each side, until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF. Set aside on a cutting board.
- In the same pan, without cleaning, add about 2 Tbsp of oil and sauté peppers & onions, and broccoli until tender-crisp.
- Remove the stir-fry noodles from the package and gently separate, add into the pan with half the stir-fry sauce, and mix everything together. Slice the chicken, add into the pan, toss to combine and continue to cook until everything is heated through.
- Portion onto plates and garnish with the sliced scallions, and top with additional stir-fry sauce. Enjoy!