This is the perfect brunch! It’s delicious and comes together in minutes. You can serve this family style as suggested or feel free to pile everything on top of the chilaquiles in the kitchen and let everyone just dig in!
|Kitchen Time:||15 minutes|
K&M Salsa Verde
Tortilla Chips (6 oz)
1- 2 Jalapeños
Cilantro (1 bunch)
Eggs (2 per person)
- Olive Oil or Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- Thinly slice jalapeños and radishes. Pick ½ cup cilantro leaves from stems. Place on table to garnish chilaquiles.
- In a large skillet, warm 1.5 cups salsa verde and ½ cup water over medium-high heat.
- Once bubbling, add 6 oz tortilla chips. Stir until they are evenly coated and slightly softened. Don't worry - they will get there, just keep stirring!
- Set your chilaquiles aside on the stove as you cook your eggs.
- Cook your eggs any way you like! We like over-easy but scrambled is great, too if that’s easier. Just remember to season with salt and pepper.
- When eggs are ready, top chilaquiles with eggs, ½ cup queso fresco, and serve with all the toppings!
Chef’s Tip: If you like your chilaquiles spicier, add some jalapeño slices to the sauce and cook for a couple minutes before adding the chips.