Our chefs brine this pork in cider for days to give you an incredibly flavorful and juicy pan seared tenderloin. Layer the medallions and roasted relish on a bed of creamy parmesan polenta with sweet and spicy glazed brussels sprouts for a colorful taste of fall.
|Kitchen Time:||45 minutes|
- K&M Cider Brined Pork Tenderloin
- K&M Brussel Sprouts with Honey Harissa Glaze
- K&M Housemade Polenta
- K&M Shaved Parmesan
- Olive Oil
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. Pat tenderloin dry with paper towels.
- Toss brussel sprouts with 2-3 Tbsp oil and season with salt. Spread onto a sheet pan and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes until tender. Toss with the honey harissa glaze when they’re hot out of the oven!
- Slice apples and onion into wedges.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large, oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Place pork in the skillet to sear, about 5 minutes each side. When nicely browned, transfer to a plate.
- Add a touch more oil to the skillet and sauté apples and onions with a pinch of salt, stirring occasionally until browned. Pour cider into skillet to deglaze, scraping up the brown bits.
- Nestle the pork back into the pan with the apples and onions to roast uncovered in the oven for about 15-20 minutes, until the temperature comes to 145°F.
- Warm polenta in the microwave with the lid slightly askew to allow steam to escape, then mix in desired amount of shaved parmesan.
- To serve, slice pork into medallions and serve over warm polenta garnished with apple & onion mixture alongside roasted brussels sprouts.
K&M Cider Brined Pork Tenderloin (apple cider, cinnamon, peppercorn, coriander seed, red pepper flake, garlic, kosher salt), K&M Brussels Sprouts with Honey Harissa Glaze (brussels sprouts, k+m honey harissa glaze [honey, fresh chili paste, water, garlic, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, sea salt, star anise]), K&M Housemade Polenta (cornmeal, butter, sea salt).