This roasted chicken dinner requires some oven time (perfect for pouring yourself a glass of wine), but otherwise comes together quickly to make a classic family dinner that’s also exceptional for entertaining!
|Kitchen Time:||90 minutes|
K&M Arugula Salad
K&M Whole Chicken
K&M Lemony Caesar Dressing
K&M Basil Parmesan Aioli
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Aluminum Foil
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) Slice off and discard the tops and bottom of the fennel bulb and cut into eight wedges. Peel and slice the onion into eight wedges.
3) Lightly oil a baking dish or cast-iron skillet and toss in the vegetables in one even layer. Place chicken, breast side up, on top of the vegetables. Roast for 30 minutes on the center rack of the oven.
4) Reduce the oven temperature to 375°F. Toss the potatoes in a little olive oil and add to the baking dish. Roast for an additional 30-45 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the thigh reads 155°F.
5) When ready, remove the chicken from the oven and allow it to rest under foil.
6) While the chicken is resting, assemble the salad. Toss the kale with desired amount of parmesan and dressing, then season with salt and pepper.
7) Carve the chicken and serve alongside the roast vegetables with the aioli and salad tableside.
K&M Whole Chicken (whole chicken, lemon, garlic, thyme, sea salt, pepper), K&M Lemony Caesar Dressing (extra virgin olive oil, canola oil, lemon juice, pasteurized egg yolk, parmesan cheese, water, garlic, mustard, sea salt, black pepper), K&M Basil Parmesan Aioli (pesto (basil, canola oil, water, parmesan cheese, garlic, sea salt), mayonnaise, dijon mustard, lemon juice).
milk, eggs, soy