This roasted chicken dinner requires some oven time but otherwise comes together quickly and is a great option for the whole family. You’ll get the chicken in the oven, start the rice pilaf, and sauté the green beans. Voilà - dinner is served!
|Kitchen Time:||15 minutes active, 90 minutes oven!|
K&M Arugula Salad
- K&M French Market Chicken
- K&M Basil Parmesan Aioli
- K&M Classic Rice Pilaf
- 1 Shallot or Onion
- K&M Everything Haricot Verts (2 boxes)
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Aluminum Foil
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Place French market chicken, breast side up, in a well-oiled baking pan or cast-iron skillet.
- Brush chicken with olive oil and roast for 30 minutes on the center rack of the oven. Then flip the chicken upside down and roast another 20 minutes (if the skin tears a bit during this maneuvering, don’t fret, it will still be delicious).
- While the chicken is roasting, prepare rice pilaf per package instructions.
- Remove chicken from the oven, cover tightly with foil and let rest for 30 minutes (don’t skimp on the rest time, it’s still cooking).
- While chicken is resting, prepare the everything haricot verts per package instructions.
- Serve chicken with rice pilaf, buttery green beans, and basil parmesan aioli.