Perfect for satisfying that craving for southern cooking while getting a serving of vegetables in at breakfast time – we call that a win!
|Kitchen Time:||20 minutes|
K&M Ready Polenta (1 pint)
K&M Mom’s Tomato Sauce
K&M Minced Garlic
K&M Garlic Parmesan Butter
Spinach or Baby Kale (5 oz)
Shredded Cheddar Cheese (1/2 cup)
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes (Optional)
- In a pan over medium heat, add 1 Tbsp olive oil, 1 heaping teaspoon minced garlic, and ¼ tsp red pepper flakes (optional), and saute for 1-2 minutes. Add 1 cup mom’s tomato sauce and stir to combine. Slowly stir spinach (or baby kale) into the sauce and cook to wilt.
- Heat polenta in microwave or on the stovetop until steaming and then stir in 1-2 Tbsp garlic parmesan butter and ½ cup cheddar cheese.
- Cook eggs as desired (we love sunny-side up!).
- Serve yourself a bowl of polenta smothered with tomatoey greens and topped with eggs. Season to taste with salt and pepper and enjoy!