Who doesn’t love a Hawaiian sweet roll slider!? This simple weeknight dinner comes together quickly and will be a bright spot during a cold, Seattle winter week for the whole family!
|Kitchen Time:||30 minutes|
In your Kit:
K&M Braised Pork
K&M Ginger Scallion Sauce
K&M Cabbage Slaw Mix
K&M Gochujang Aioli
K&M Nuoc Cham
Salt & Pepper
1) Preheat the broiler to high.
2) Place the pork and all of the ginger scallion sauce in a sauté pan over low heat. Simmer for 10 minutes, using a fork to gently break apart the meat until you get some good, crispy bits!
3) While the pork is cooking, slice the scallions, reserving half for the sliders. Drain and chop the pineapple, and roughly chop the peanuts. Place in a serving bowl with the cabbage slaw and dress with desired amount of nuoc cham.
4) Remove the packaging from the rolls. Split in half along the side like one giant hamburger bun. Spread the aioli over the bottom half of the bun.
5) Layer on the pork and sliced cheese and broil for 1-2 minutes until the cheese is melty.
6) Finish the sliders with the reserved scallions, a little more aioli, and the top buns. Serve with the slaw on the side.
K&M Braised Pork (carlton farms pork shoulder, onions, garlic, sea salt, sugar), K&M Ginger Scallion Sauce (tamari, rice vinegar, brown sugar, sesame oil, water, garlic, scallions, ginger), K&M Cabbage Slaw Mix (green cabbage, red cabbage, carrot), K&M Gochujang Aioli (mayonnaise, rice vinegar, canola oil, gochujang chili paste, sugar), K&M Nuoc Cham (rice wine vinegar, fish sauce, water, lime juice, sugar, shallot, jalapeño, garlic, ginger).
milk, egg, wheat, peanuts, fish, soy, sesame