This slowly braised Korean pork is known for being a special occasion meal. But with our shortcuts, it’s a perfect weeknight lettuce wrap complete with kimchi, chili crisp, and loads of our gochujang aioli!
|Kitchen Time:||20 minutes|
K&M Pulled Pork
K&M Ginger Scallion Sauce
K&M Jasmine Rice
K&M Gochujang Aioli
1) Place the pork and all of the ginger scallion sauce in a sauté pan over low heat. Simmer for 10-15 minutes, using a fork to gently break apart the meat.
2) Carefully peel away the outside layers of lettuce. With the stem facing down, firmly whack the head of lettuce on your countertop to loosen the tough core. Cut through the head from top to bottom and remove the stem. Separate the leaves, rinse, and carefully pat dry.
3) Trim the tops and roots off of the scallions, then thinly slice at an angle using both the white and green parts.
4) Warm the rice in the microwave with the lid askew until steaming.
5) Transfer kimchi, chili crisp, and gochujang aioli into small serving bowls to serve tableside. Mound rice and bo saam pork onto a serving platter alongside the lettuce cups.
6) To serve, layer rice and pork into lettuce cups, sprinkle with scallions, a drizzle of aioli, and as much kimchi and chili crisp as you like!
K&M Bo Saam Pork (k+m braised pork [carlton farms pork shoulder, onions, garlic, sea salt, sugar], k+m ginger scallion sauce [tamari, rice vinegar, brown sugar, sesame oil, water, garlic, scallions, ginger]), K&M Jasmine Rice (jasmine rice, sea salt, canola oil), Kimchi (napa cabbage, radish, rice paste, salt, red pepper powder, garlic, kelp base sauce, chives, korean leeks, fermented anchovy sauce, onion, fermented shimp sauce, lactic acid bacteria, ginger), Chili Crisp (soybean oil, chili, peanut, monosodium glutamate, salt, sugar, prickly ash powder, sulfur dioxide, sodium sulfite), K&M Gochujang Aioli (mayonnaise, rice vinegar, canola oil, gochujang chili paste, sugar).
eggs, shellfish, peanuts, wheat, soy, sesame