The perfect fall dessert (which also happens to make a great breakfast with coffee!). Serve with whipped cream, vanilla ice cream, or even plain. It’s all delicious and takes about ten minutes to throw together!
|Kitchen Time:||45 minutes|
K&M Whipped Cream
K&M Magic Pie Spice
- K&M Frangipane Topping
- 3-4 Pears
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Rinse and slice pears into ½ inch wedges removing the core and seeds. We tend to leave the skins on but feel free to peel them if you prefer.
- Place pear slices into an oven safe dish that fit all the pears and leaves at least 1 inch space remaining in the pan. Add 1/3 cup magic pie spice and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle all the almond frangipane crumble on top the pears.
- Bake for about 40-60 minutes or until the pears are tender, juices are bubbling, and the crumble is golden brown (timing will vary depending on your oven and the ripeness of the pears!).
- Allow to cool slightly before eating. We love this topped with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream!
Chef’s Tip: This recipe can also be made with apples for a delicious (and super easy!) apple crisp, just swap out the pears for 3-4 apples.