We love this classic French chicken dinner – it may seem simple, but our special touches will transport you to a cozy bistro table for two.
|Kitchen Time:||30 minutes|
K&M Market French Chicken Breasts
K&M Housemade Mashed Potatoes
K&M Everything Haricots Verts
K&M Basil Parmesan Aioli
1) Preheat oven to 400ºF. Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a robust boil (we recommend 2 Tbsp of salt per gallon of water).
2) Melt 1 tsp butter and 1 Tbsp olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the chicken breasts, skin side down, and brown until skin crisps and the breasts release from the pan (4-6 minutes). Carefully flip chicken with tongs and transfer to the oven and cook until the breasts reach 160ºF (8-10 minutes).
3) While the chicken is in the oven, blanch the haricots verts in the salted water until tender-crisp (4-5 minutes). Transfer to a bowl with tongs, shaking off any excess water, and toss with cubed everything compound butter until evenly coated. The chicken should be finished at nearly the same time!
4) Reheat the mashed potatoes in the microwave until steamy.
4) Transfer chicken breasts and haricots verts to a serving platter and serve alongside the mashed potatoes and basil parmesan aioli.
K&M Market French Chicken Breasts (chicken breast, sea salt, pepper, thyme), K&M Housemade Mashed Potatoes (russett and yukon gold potatoes, butter, cream, sea salt), K&M Everything Haricots Verts (green beans, k+m everything compound butter (butter, shallot, garlic, red wine vinegar, chive, parsley, sea salt, pepper)), K&M Basil Parmesan Aioli (pesto (basil, canola oil, water, parmesan cheese, garlic, sea salt), mayonnaise, dijon mustard, lemon juice))
milk, eggs, soy