We love the convenience of cooking everything on one sheet pan (fewer dishes!) and this dinner comes together quickly making it great after a busy day. If you’re looking for a sweet treat, we love an apple (or pear) galette with this meal!
|Kitchen Time:||35 minutes|
K&M Apple Galette
K&M Pepper & Onion Mix
Lacinato Kale (1 bunch)
K&M Mom’s Tomato Sauce
Bratwurst or Italian Sausage (4-6 links)
K&M Starter Polenta (2 containers)
K&M Garlic Parmesan Butter
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat broiler in your oven. Line a sheet pan with parchment or foil for easy clean-up.
- Strip kale greens from stems and cut into 1 inch strips. Scatter the kale and onion & pepper mix across the sheet pan and drizzle with 2-3 Tbsp olive oil and 1-2 tsp salt and pepper. Add sausages to pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until sausages are lightly browned and cooked through and the vegetables are roasted and wilting. Stir around once or twice when you are checking on things.
- While everything is roasting, heat polenta per instructions on the container. Alternatively, you can use a pot on the stove with ¼ cup water added. Add 3-4 Tbsp of garlic parmesan butter and fold in once the polenta is hot.
- Heat 2 cups mom’s tomato sauce in a small pot or in the microwave.
- Layer polenta, tomato sauce, peppers, kale and onions and sausages. Enjoy!