A simple Asian themed preparation for salmon that will please everyone. Served with jasmine rice, roasted broccoli, and everyone’s favorite: our gochujang aioli.
|Kitchen Time:||30 minutes|
K&M Coconut Panna Cotta
Sockeye or King Salmon (12-16 oz)
K&M Spicy Noodle Sauce
K&M Jasmine Rice
Cilantro (1 bunch)
K&M Gochujang Aioli
Broccoli (1-2 lbs)
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Cut broccoli into florets. Scatter on a large sheet pan and drizzle with about 2 Tbsp olive oil and 1 tsp salt.
- Roast broccoli on a lower rack in the oven for about 10-15 minutes while you prepare the salmon.
- Place the salmon skin side down on a plate. Season salmon with 1-2 tsp salt and then drizzle with about 3-4 Tbsp spicy noodle sauce. Set aside.
- Remove sheet pan from the oven so you can add the salmon to the pan (simply move the broccoli to the side) and cook everything 10-15 minutes more on the middle rack of the oven or until the salmon is cooked (it will gently flake apart and turn a sunset hue) and the broccoli is well roasted.
- Heat jasmine rice in the microwave with lid slightly askew and serve alongside the salmon and broccoli with a generous dollop of gochujang aioli and more spicy noodle sauce on the side.