Our Thai curry is fast, fresh, and flavorful! Simply prep the vegetables, simmer them along with the curry, and heat the rice.
|Kitchen Time:||30 minutes|
In your Kit:
Seasoned Chicken Breast
Baby Bok Choy
K&M Thai Coconut Curry Sauce
K&M Jasmine Rice
K&M Fried Shallots
- Sambal (Optional)
1) Dice the chicken breast into 2-inch pieces. Season generously with salt and set aside while you prep the vegetables.
2) Rinse bok choy to remove any lingering dirt between the leaves. Chop bok choy, bell pepper (stems and seeds removed), and zucchini into 2-inch pieces. Leave mushrooms whole or cut into halves.
Chef’s Tip: Your sauce will work with up to 1 quart of chopped vegetables, so chop up as much as you like!
3) Heat 2 Tbsp oil in a large pot over high heat. Add chicken and vegetables, seasoning with a sprinkle of salt. Cook until lightly seared, about 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the curry sauce and bring to a light boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes until everything is cooked through and the vegetables are tender when pierced with a knife.
4) Heat jasmine rice in the microwave with the lid askew until steamy.
5) Serve curry over warm rice with fried shallots and a squeeze of lime! And for those that like some heat – we recommend a big spoonful of sambal. Enjoy!
Seasoned Chicken Breast (chicken, sea salt), K&M Thai Coconut Curry Sauce (coconut milk, onion, canola oil, ginger, garlic, sugar, lemongrass, green curry paste, sea salt, fresh cilantro, spices), K&M Jasmine Rice (jasmine rice, water, canola oil, sea salt), K&M Fried Shallots (shallots, palm oil, salt).