Our Thai green curry is fast, fresh, and flavorful! Served over rice, this dinner comes together with minimal prep for the ultimate light comfort meal.
|Kitchen Time:||30 minutes|
|Active Time:||15 minutes|
Coconut Panna Cotta
IN YOUR KIT:
K&M Thai Green Curry Sauce
K&M Seasoned Chicken Breast
Baby Bok Choy
K&M Jasmine Rice
K&M Fried Shallots
- Dice the chicken breast into 2-inch pieces.
- Rinse the bok choy (dirt loves to hide between those layers), then chop the bok choy and bell peppers, removing stems and seeds, into 2-inch pieces. Leave the mushrooms whole or cut into halves.
- Cut the lime into wedges. Set aside.
Chef’s Tip: Your sauce will work with up to 1 quart of chopped vegetables, so chop up as much as you like!
THAI GREEN CURRY:
- Heat 2 Tbsp of oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. When hot, add the chicken and vegetables, then season with a sprinkle of salt. Stir occasionally and sauté until lightly golden - about 5-7 minutes.
- Slowly add the green curry sauce to the pot and bring to a light boil. Reduce heat to medium-low to cook at a light simmer (you may need to turn down to low depending on your stovetop), stirring occasionally, until everything is cooked through, and the vegetables are tender – about 15-20 minutes.
- Heat the jasmine rice in the microwave with the lid askew until steamy.
- Serve curry over warm rice with fried shallots and a squeeze of lime! And for those who like some heat – we recommend a big spoonful of sambal. Enjoy!