Taco salad night is always a hit at our house. Share family-style in a large bowl or assemble on a platter so everyone can make it their way!
|Active Time:||20 minutes|
eggs, milk, soy
Your kit includes:
K&M Chicken Tinga
K&M Seasoned Black Beans
K&M Signature Salad Mix
K&M Creamy Jalapeño Dressing
K&M Pico de Gallo
1) Slice off the stem from the jalapeño, cut the in half lengthwise, then thinly slice. If you prefer a milder heat, discard the seeds and white ribs before slicing. Set aside for garnish.
2) Slice the top stems and roots off the radishes, then thinly slice. Slice the avocado. Set aside for garnish.
3) Warm the chicken tinga and seasoned black beans in a saucepan or in the microwave with the lid askew until steamy.
Chef’s Tip: Don’t feel like heating up the kitchen due to the summer heat? Feel free to toss these pre-cooked items onto the salad straight out of the fridge!
4) In a large serving bowl, add the salad mix and toss with your desired amount of creamy jalapeño dressing.
5) Layer salad with meat, beans, pico de gallo, cotija, jalapeño, radish, avocado, and tortilla chips!
K&M Chicken Tinga (local washington chicken, tomatoes, onion, garlic, chipotle peppers, cumin, oregano, sea salt), K&M Seasoned Black Beans (black beans, onion, garlic, canola oil, cumin), K&M Signature Salad Mix (romaine hearts, arugula), K&M Creamy Jalapeño Dressing (jalapeños, mayonnaise, cilantro, champagne vinegar, grapeseed oil, sugar, sea salt), K&M Pico de Gallo (tomato, onion, lime juice, champagne vinegar, fresh cilantro, jalapeño, sea salt, sugar), Cotija (milk, sea salt, enzymes, cellulose powder).