|Kitchen Time:||25 minutes|
K&M Fresh Fettuccine (1 lb)
Mushroom Medley (about 12 oz)
K&M Garlic Cream Sauce
Parsley (1 bunch)
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- White Wine
- Start a large pot of water on the stove and when it comes to a robust boil, season generously with salt (we recommend 2 Tbsp of salt per gallon of water), then set to simmer until you are ready to cook the pasta.
- Mince the shallot (about ½ cup) and ¼ cup parsley separately and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt 3 Tbsp of butter over high heat. Add the mushroom medley and cook until they start to brown (about 4-8 minutes), then add the minced shallot to soften (about 1-2 minutes). Add ¼ cup white wine and continue to cook until nearly reduced.
- Add the container of garlic cream sauce, gently stirring as it melts into the mushrooms, then turn heat off and let it continue to warm as you cook the pasta.
- Meanwhile, gently loosen the fresh fettuccini by shaking it and discard any excess semolina that may fall off. Add pasta to boiling water. This is a fresh, artisanal pasta so it will cook in about 3-4 minutes. Boil the pasta until it is cooked al dente (a slight chewy bite in the middle) then strain water or use tongs to add the pasta into the mushrooms and cream. Gently toss and fold to combine.
- Squeeze the juice of half the lemon over the pasta, season to taste with salt and pepper, and toss again. Top generously with shaved parmesan, garnish with chopped parsley and serve!
Chef’s Tip: We love fettucine for this dish, but you can use any long cut pasta or even penne!