We love this simple chicken dinner – served with buttery mashed potatoes and fresh haricot verts. Our basil parmesan aioli takes it to the next level of delicious!
|Kitchen Time:||35 minutes|
K&M Arugula Salad
K&M Market Chicken
K&M Basil Parmesan Aioli
K&M Mashed Potatoes
K&M Shortcut Everything Haricot Verts
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a robust boil (we recommend 2 Tbsp of salt per gallon of water!).
- Place an oven-safe pan over medium and add 1 Tbsp of olive oil and 1 tsp of butter. Once melted add the chicken breasts, skin side down. Allow to cook until skin crisps (about 4-6 minutes) and the breasts release from the pan. Then carefully flip with tongs. Transfer to the oven and cook until the breasts reach 160ºF (about 8-10 minutes).
- While chicken is cooking, blanch the haricot verts in the salted water until tender crisp (about 4-5 minutes). Transfer to a bowl with tongs, shaking off any excess water, and toss with everything compound butter until evenly coated.
- Reheat the mashed potatoes in the microwave until steamy.
- Transfer chicken breasts and haricot verts to a serving platter.
- Serve alongside the basil parmesan aioli and mashed potatoes.