This is a great side dish or quick entrée – it’s hearty and healthy! We love this topped with feta cheese but it’s plenty flavorful on its own.
|Type:||Entrée or Side Dish|
|Kitchen Time:||10 minutes|
K&M Spinach or Baby Kale (5 oz)
K&M French Lentil Salad
1 Onion (small)
White or Red Wine
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic or Red Wine Vinegar
- In a large pot, heat 2 Tbsp olive oil over medium-high heat. Sautee ½ cup minced onion until soft and translucent. Add ¼ cup wine to the pot (it should sizzle when you pour it in!) then slowly add the bag of spinach or kale and let them start wilting.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the lentil salad and stir. Heat until combined and the liquid has reduced to desired level.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and a dash of vinegar for brightness.
- Enjoy warm or at room temperature.
Chef’s Tip: This is great thick and hearty or even more like a soup consistency, so it really depends on your preference and what you’ve dreamed up for dinner!