This quicknight dinner is flavorful, colorful, fun and best of all, comes together quick! Simply sauté the chicken and veggies, heat the rice and dig in!
|Kitchen Time:||20 minutes|
K&M Ginger Scallion Chicken Thighs
K&M Peppers & Onions
K&M Spicy Noodle Sauce
K&M Jasmine Rice
- Vegetable Oil
- Cut broccoli into 1 inch pieces, discarding the tough ends of the stem.
- Slice scallions on the bias and reserve.
- In a pan over medium high heat sear the chicken thighs in 1 Tbsp vegetable oil. Cook until done (165ºF), 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove from pan.
- In the same pan, without cleaning, add 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil and sauté the peppers & onions and the prepared broccoli until tender crisp.
- Slice the cooked chicken and add back to the veggies. Add ¼- ½ cup spicy noodle sauce and toss to combine.
- Heat jasmine rice in the microwave with the lid askew until steamy.
- Serve stir fry over rice and garnish with the sliced scallions.