The perfect savory and colorful dinner! Our thick-cut Carlton Farms pork chops are seared in an Asian-inspired glaze and served alongside charred veggies and fluffy jasmine rice.
|Kitchen Time:||35 minutes|
|Active Time:||15 minutes|
|Pairs Great With:||Coconut Panna Cotta|
Your kit includes:
K&M Thick Cut Brined Pork Chops
K&M Ginger Scallion Sauce*
K&M Peppers & Onions
K&M Jasmine Rice*
Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Thinly slice the scallions at an angle and set aside for garnish. Cut the florets from the head of broccoli.
- Toss the broccoli, peppers, and onions with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper on a sheet pan. Roast the veggies in the oven until tender and a little charred - about 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large oven-safe pan over medium-high heat. Place the pork chops in the pan and sear the first side for about 3-4 minutes, then flip and sear the other side for an additional 3 minutes. Add half the ginger scallion sauce to the pan and place in the oven until the internal temperature reaches 125ºF (for medium) – about 5-8 minutes. Allow the pork chops to rest before serving – about 4-6 minutes.
- Pull the veggies out of the oven and coat with your desired amount of ginger scallion sauce for a quick glaze.
- Warm the jasmine rice in the microwave with the lid askew until steamy.
- To serve, plate the pork chops alongside the rice with a big helping of roasted veggies and scallions sprinkled on top. Enjoy!
Chef’s Note: We love to add a delicious drizzle of any remaining ginger scallion sauce over our seared chops!