Easy, delicious, and minimal dishes! Our herby chicken thighs are served alongside crispy potatoes and wilted greens – all topped with plenty of our herby green sauce! We suggest marinating the chicken the night before, but this can be done in as little as 30 minutes.
|Kitchen Time:||45 minutes|
- K&M Herby Green Sauce
- K&M Shortcut Potatoes
- Chicken Thighs (2-4)
- Spinach or Baby Kale (5 oz)
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Season chicken thighs with 1-2 tsp salt and then place in a plastic bag and add 1/4-1/2 cup herby green sauce. Make sure the chicken is well coated in sauce and allow to marinate for 30 minutes on the counter or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Place shortcut potatoes on a sheet pan and smash flat with the palm of your hand or the bottom of a glass (or mug). Drizzle well with 2-3 Tbsp olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Slide the potatoes over to one side of the sheet pan and place the marinated chicken thighs on the opposite side.
- Bake everything for 30-40 minutes (flipping the potatoes once) until the potatoes are golden brown and crispy and the chicken has reached 165ºF. Transfer chicken and potatoes to a serving platter and cover to keep warm.
- Without cleaning the sheet pan, add the whole bag of baby kale or spinach and a sprinkle of salt. Toss the greens in the chicken juices and return to the oven for a few minutes to wilt. Serve alongside the potatoes, chicken, and plenty of herby green sauce!